Presented by The Executive Committee on Community Health (ECOCH) & The Mass General Research Institute.
Community Research Symposium: “Building Successful Researcher-Community Partnerships”
- November 14, 2017
- 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm
- Pre-registration required?
- Registration closed?
Presentations and Discussion by:
• Impact of Smoke-free Rules in Public Housing
o Doug Levy, PhD, Mongan Institute Health Policy Center, MGH
o John Kane, MPP, Boston Housing Authority
• Retention in care for HIV Infected Latino Immigrants
o Julie Levison MD, MPhil, MPH, Division of General Internal Medicine, MGH
o Carmen Rios, Respite Case Manager, Barbara McInnis House
• Cultural Considerations and Health Literacy
o Nancy Morris, PhD, ANP, UMass Medical School Graduate School of Nursing
o Chioma Nnaji, MEd, MPH, Africans for Improved Access-Multicultural AIDS Coalition
• Mental Health and Cancer Care
o Kelly Irwin, MD, MPH, Psychiatry & the MGH Cancer Center
o Ben Macri, NP, North Suffolk Mental Health