Register today for the following introductory information session from PIPS (Partners Office for International Professionals and Students). All Administrative Contacts are welcome to attend! Lab managers, Principal Investigators, supervisors and and human resources representatives are also welcome.
Introduction to Visas
- February 14, 2018
- 9:00 am - 11:00 am
- Pre-registration required?
- Registration closed?
"Introduction to Visas" will discuss the following topics:
• Responsibilities/roles of PIPS and your hospital department
• Identify and understand visa documents (I-94, DS-2019, I-797, visa stamp)
• Use of Business/Observer Visas
• Compare J-1 and H-1B visas
• When to prepare a change of visa status from J-1 to H-1B
• Q&A session: visa questions and open discussion
This presentation is recommended for both new Administrative Contacts and current Administrative Contacts as a refresher/overview of visa information.
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.